1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:14-16)
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19).
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His personal return to power and glory. (John 1, Matthew 1).
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 1:13, Ephesians 2:8,9)
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Revelation 20:11-15; Revelation 22:12-14).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ. (I Corinthians 12:12-13.)
7. We believe that God instituted and recognizes marriage only as the commitment between one man with one woman as a marriage. Especially in light of the nature of His creating Adam and Eve (Gen 2:7, 22-24; Matthew 19:4-6; Eph 5:22-33)
8. We believe that God created the world in six, 24-hour days and rested on the seventh day. (Gen 1-2, Acts 1:20, Isa 42:5, Ex 20:9-11, Hebrews 4:3-4, 9-10)