Introducing Daryl Webster and his magnificent team of Friesians, commonly known as Luke and Leroy.
The Majesty and the Mystery are not the names of the horses. The Majesty and the Mystery are the message of the ministry.
We are offering carriage and sleigh rides as an avenue of sharing the Gospel. Daryl has generously offered to donate 90% of the proceeds to orphanages in Kenya, Thailand, and the Dominican Republic plus our own Camp Josiah sponsorship fund. The horses need to eat the other 10%!
Rides at Tri-State Christian Camp
$25 per adult
$15 per child
*There will be an additional charge for extended rides off of camp grounds.
Gift Certificates are available at Stop, Hop, and Roll.
The MYSTERY of the ages is that the MAJESTY of the
Universe stepped down from His throne
to bring love to broken, bleeding humanity.
He was above all powers and kingdoms
beyond all wisdom and treasure
yet, Creator became a helpless baby.
He grew up among sorrow, disease, and corruption
To one day take it all on His own sinless shoulder
This is the history that can change your destiny:
He was forsaken that you could know love.
He was wounded that you could be whole.
He bore your bondage so you could go free.
is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
He wants you to know Him
He's living and real
He wants you to trust Him.
with your failures and fears.
MAJESTY will reveal the MYSTERY
if you ask Him to and believe.